Wednesday, December 12, 2012



I have been threatening to start a blog for quite some time, but never really put the idea in motion.  The threat becomes reality today; December 12, 2012.

I have started blogs before to document work/travel experiences, but once the trip was over the blogging stopped.  I hope to make this blog a regular part of my routine.

I would assume that I will post a goodly number of images and videos.  However, since there really isn’t a destination in mind I can’t really say with any certainty where we will end up.

I think this is going to be my alternative to Facebook.  I have been on Facebook for several years and have thought about leaving for the last year or so.  I don’t like what it has become.  It has way too much of a Big Brother feel for me.  I will decide the level of privacy I will enjoy and post accordingly.  Facebook has provided the opportunity for me to reconnect with people who would have otherwise been lost to me.  So while I will maintain my account at Facebook this will be the place I share my experiences.

Welcome to Vectorville !


No comments:

Post a Comment